50 simple dishes￼
notice ideas for fifty straightforward dish toppings, from Food Network Magazine.
the way to build a pizza:
Step one: Place a pizza stone or Associate in Nursing inverted baking sheet on the bottom kitchen appliance rack and heat to five hundred degrees.
Step 2: Stretch 1 pound dough on a floured pizza peel, giant picket board or parchment paper.
Step three: prime as desired, then slide the pizza (with the parchment paper, if using) onto the stone or baking sheet. Bake till golden, concerning fifteen minutes.
Whisk 3 3/4 cups flour and one 1/2 teaspoons salt. build a well and add 1 1/3 cups heat water, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 packet yeast. once foamy, combine in three tablespoons olive oil; knead till smooth, five minutes. Brush with olive oil, cowl in a very bowl and let rise until doubled, concerning 1 hour thirty minutes. Divide into 2 1-pound balls. Use 1 pound per direction unless noted.
Short on time? get dough from a pizzeria.
1. Margherita Stretch dough into two skinny 9-inch rounds. prime every with 1/2 cup crushed San Marzano tomatoes, dried oregano, salt, pepper and olive oil; bake till golden. Sprinkle with1/2 pound diced cheese, torn basil and salt.
2.Tomato Pie build Margherita Pizzas (No. one) while not mozzarella or basil. Use additional oregano.
3. Quattro Stagioni build Margherita Pizzas (No. 1); before adding cheese, prime with olives, artichoke hearts, ham and saute mushrooms in four sections.
4. Puttanesca build Margherita Pizzas (No. 1); chop 1 garlic clove, half dozen anchovies, 1 tablespoon capers,1/4 cup olives and a few parsley and scatter over the tomatoes before baking.
5. cooked Pepper build Margherita dishs (No. 1); add roasted pepper strips Associate in Nursingd red pepper flakes with the cheese.
6. New York-Style Press dough into an oiled 15-inch dish pan. Drizzle with olive oil, then prime with 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce and a couple of cups chopped mozzarella.
7. Pepperoni-Mushroom build New York-Style dish (No. 6); top with saute mushrooms and sliced sausage before baking.
8. Sausage-Broccoli Rabe build New York-Style Pizza (No. 6) with only one 1/2 cups mozzarella. Add two broken raw sausages. Bake till simply crisp, then prime with four ounces bocconcini, saute broccoli rabe Associate in Nursingd jarred cherry peppers. Bake until the cheese melts.
9. Stuffed Crust build New York-Style dish (No. half dozen), however before topping, place eight string-cheese sticks on the sting and fold the dough over. Brush the stuffed crust with vegetable oil and sprinkle with dried oregano.
10. dish Press dough into an oiled 15-inch pizza pan. prime with olive oil, 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce and 6 ounces sliced recent mozzarella. Bake until just crisp, then prime with sliced well-done meatballs, pecorino, basil Associate in Nursingd vegetable oil and bake till browned.
11. Meat-Olive build dish dish (No. 10); add 2 broken raw Italian sausages and 1/3 cup sliced Kalamata olives with the mozzarella.
12. Eggplant build dish dish (No. 10); top with breaded and fried eggplant slices and cheese rather than the meatballs.
13. Sicilian Press dough into an oiled horn-rimmed baking sheet. cowl and put aside until doubled. prime with 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce and a couple of cups shredded mozzarella; drizzle with olive oil and bake.
14. sausage build pizza (No. 13) with only one 1/2 cups cheese; bake till simply crisp. prime with half dozen ounces sliced pepperoni and four ounces bocconcini, then bake until bubbly. Garnish with basil and pecorino.
15. Herb Stretch dough into a 15-inch round. prime with olive oil, salt and sliced thyme and oregano. Bake until crisp, then brush with additional olive oil.
16.Fennel-Taleggio build Herb dish (No. 15); top with saute fennel, 6 ounces sliced taleggio, two tablespoons chopped hazelnuts and grated pecorino before baking.
17. Baked alimentary paste build New York-Style dish (No. half dozen); prime with leftover alimentary paste and additional cheese before baking.
one8. preserved cheese build Herb dish (No. 15); top herbs with 1 minced clove and 6 ounces sliced smoked mozzarella, then bake till crisp. Add 3/4 cup cheese and grated Parmesan; bake until melted.
19. Squash-Pepper Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. prime with paper-thin slices of butternut squash, caramelized onions, vegetable oil and red pepper flakes. Bake until crisp.
20. Zucchini Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. prime with minced garlic, thinly sliced zucchini, olive oil and red pepper flakes. Bake till crisp.
- Fig Squares Stretch dough into a one5-by-9-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with cardamom. delve tiny squares; prime every with a fig [*fr1] and a small indefinite amount of robiola. Bake, then top with caramelized onions.
22. Acadian Shrimp Stretch dough into 2 skinny 9-inch rounds. combine 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce and 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning; meet dough rounds and top with 1 cup chopped manchego. Bake until golden. Saute scallions, inexperienced bell pepper, celery and shrimp; season with red pepper flakes. Scatter over pizzas.
23. Clam Stretch dough into a one5-by-9-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with oregano and 1 cup chopped mozzarella, then bake till crisp. prime with eight ounces chopped canned clams and four ounces sliced mozzarella; bake until melted.
24. Bianco Stretch dough into 2 skinny 9-inch rounds; top with vegetable oil, salt, thyme, oregano and 1/2 cup robiola.
25. Tomato Bianco build Bianco Pizzas (No. 24); add 1/4 cup sliced preserved tomatoes with the bocconcini. prime with basil.
two6. Bianco Mortadella build Bianco Pizzas (No. 24); prime with 2 ounces sliced mortadella once baking.
27. BBQ Chicken Stretch dough into a one5-by-9-inch rectangle. prime with well-done chicken, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, scallions, preserved jalapeños and 1 cup chopped cheddar. Bake till golden.
28. . Puree 1/4 cup every pistachios, basil, parsley and scallions with 1 cup arugula, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 cup olive oil, salt and pepper. meet crust. prime with cheese and additional arugula.
two9. Onion-Corn Stretch dough into 2 skinny 9-inch rounds. unfold every with caramelized onions. prime with thyme, corn, vegetable oil, salt and pepper. Bake till golden; garnish with basil.
30.Onion-Bacon build Onion-Corn Pizzas (No. 29). . prime finished pizzas with arugula.
31. Onion-Ricotta build Onion-Corn Pizzas (No. 29). combine 2 tablespoons sliced oregano with one/3 cup ricotta. small indefinite amount over corn before baking.
31.Apple-Cheddar Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch rounds. Brush each with olive oil and season with salt; top with 1 sliced apple, 1 teaspoon recent thyme Associate in Nursingd one cup chopped cheddar. Bake till golden; prime with broken bacon and maple syrup.
33. Bacon-Egg Stretch dough into four 6-inch rounds. prime every with diced raw bacon; bake until crisp.
34. Radicchio-Prosciutto Stretch dough into four 6-inch rounds. prime with 1/2 sliced red onion, olive oil, salt and pepper, then bake until crisp. Sprinkle with two ounces thinly sliced prosciutto and 1/2 head shredded radicchio; bake 1 additional minute.
35. Pepper Lattice Press dough into Associate in Nursing oiled 9-by-13-inch pan. unfold with caramelized onions. organize sliced cooked red peppers on prime in a very lattice pattern; sprinkle with olives and bake till crisp. Brush with olive oil.
36. Pissaladiere build Pepper Lattice dish (No. 35) with anchovies in situ of peppers.
37. Lamb-Feta Stretch dough into 2 skinny 9-inch rounds; brush every with olive oil. prime each with caramelized onions, two ounces well-done ground lamb, 1/4 cup feta and a few pine nuts.
38. Ham-Brie Press dough into Associate in Nursing oiled 8-inch sq. pan. prime with two ounces sliced ham, 3 ounces sliced cheese and one/2 thinly sliced inexperienced apple. Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake till golden.
39. . Saute twelve ounces wild mushrooms and three sliced garlic cloves in olive oil; scatter over dough. prime with 1/2 cup every chopped fontina, Romano and mozzarella; bake until golden.
40. . prime with 1 cup shredded asiago and grilled halved artichoke hearts. Sprinkle with thyme; bake till golden.
41. Hawaiian Stretch dough into a one5-inch round. prime with 1/2 cup every tomato sauce, chopped cheese and diced pineapple, two ounces sliced ham, and red pepper flakes; bake until golden.
42.Fresh produce Stretch dough into a 15-inch round; bake until crisp. combine eight ounces cream cheese, 1/2 cup bitter cream, 2 tablespoons chopped basil and 1 minced garlic clove. meet crust. prime with chopped mixed recent vegetables and shredded cheddar. Sprinkle with paprika.
43.Potato-Rosemary Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Top with olive oil, recent rosemary, ocean salt and one thinly sliced potato. Sprinkle with pecorino and bake till crisp.
44. dish build Bianco dishs (No. 24). Toss garden rocket with cherry tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper; pile on top of pizzas once baking.
45. Sweet Potato build Potato-Rosemary dish (No. 43) with sweet potato rather than regular and sage instead of rosemary. prime with broken bleu and pine whacky five minutes before it’ done.
46. Salmon-Potato build Potato-Rosemary Pizza (No. 43) while not cheese; bake. prime with preserved salmon, creme fraiche, and sliced chives.
47. Chicago Press 2 pounds dough into Associate in Nursing oiled and cornmeal-dusted 10-inch cake pan. prime with 2 cups every chopped cheese and tomato sauce, some well-done sausage and Italian seasoning. Bake at 425 degrees, forty minutes.
48. Grape-Stuffed Stretch dough into 2 12-by-7-inch ovals. Place one piece in an oiled pan and top with 1/2 cup halved grapes and a couple of tablespoons sugar, then cowl with the remaining dough and press to seal. prime with grapes, sugar, fennel seeds, salt and pepper. Bake at 450 degrees till golden.
49. Raisin-Stuffed build Grape-Stuffed dish (No. 48); heat one/2 cup raisins in liquor and use in situ of the grapes. prime with rosemary rather than fennel.
50.Banana-Chocolate Stretch dough into four 6-inch rounds; brush with butter and bake till golden. Saute three sliced bananas in butter with 1 tablespoon sugar; add a splash of rum, then spoon over crusts. Drizzle with chocolate-hazelnut spread.